WhatsApp is the simple, secure and reliable messaging social networking platform owned by world popular social media Facebook. WhatsApp allows its users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video call, share documents, images, stickers and other media. WhatsApp is free to use and available on phones all over the world. WhatsApp can be used for personal purpose as well for business purpose.
WhatsApp application runs over iOS, Android and Windows mobile devices and it is also accessible from Windows and Mac desktop computers only if the users’ mobile device is connected to the Internet while they use the desktop app. This article guides you in logging into WhatsApp Account for both personal use and business use. In order to sign in to WhatsApp Account, you need to register yourself first in WhatsApp.
How to Login / Sign In Whatsapp ?
Way 1: Login Whats App Account From WhatsApp Mobile Application
WhatsApp mobile application is available on iOS, Android and Windows. You can easily and freely download WhatsApp mobile app on iOS devices such as iPhone and iPad, Android mobile phones and tablet and Windows mobile phones. Follow the step by step instructions to log in to WhatsApp Account.
- Go to App Store if you are iOS users, Play Store if you are Android users and Microsoft Store if you are Windows users and search for WhatsApp mobile app.
- Install WhatsApp from App Store, Play Store and Microsoft Store if you have not downloaded yet.
- Open WhatsApp mobile app on your device.
- Click ‘Agree & Continue’.
- Enter your phone number.
- Click ‘Done’ in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Click ‘Yes’ to confirm the phone number you have entered.
- Wait for and then receive the text message with a 6-digit verification code from WhatsApp. If you do not receive the text, click the ‘Call Me’ button. You will receive a phone call from WhatsApp to your number with your 6-digit verification code.
- Enter your verification code on WhatsApp.
- Upload photo button either taking a photo or choosing an image from your camera roll.
- Click ‘Your name’ text field and enter your username that your friends see when they receive a message or call from you.
Now you are all set to use WhatsApp on your mobile devices.
Way 2: Login Whats App Account From Desktop Computers (Windows and Mac)
- Download WhatsApp for Windows and Mac.
- Open WhatsApp Web on your browser.
- Use the QR scanner within WhatsApp to scan it.
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile phone.
- On Android mobile, go to the Chats screen, click More options and then tap WhatsApp Web. On the iPhone, go to Settings, tap WhatsApp Web. On Windows mobile, go to the Chats screen, head toward Menu option and tap Whatsapp web.
- Scan the QR code on your computer screen with your mobile.
Now you can use WhatsApp on your desktop computers.
Login WhatsApp Using WhatsApp Business App/ API
Both WhatsApp Business App and WhatsApp Business API are established with the purpose of enabling businesses to interact with their customers all over the world. WhatsApp Business App is mainly for small businesses whereas WhatsApp Business API is mainly for medium and large businesses. Businesses have to create WhatsApp Account first to deal, engage, communicate and even collaborate with their customers. WhatsApp Business App is available only on iOS and Android devices, and is free to download and easy to use.
Check out the simple 7 steps to sign in to WhatsApp using WhatsApp Business App.
- Go to App Store if you are iOS user and Play Store if you are Android user.
- Download WhatsApp Business App from App Store and Play Store.
- Accept the terms and conditions of WhatsApp Business.
- Enter your phone number, verify it and choose your country.
- Click ‘Next’.
- Wait and receive a six-digit verification code.
- Type the code in the pop-up box asking to enter the code.
Now you can simply use WhatsApp Business App/API. After completing the above-mentioned steps, do not forget to add your business name and logo and add business information like business address, contact number, business working hours. mailing address, brief profile and website URL. Also, set up automated messages like greeting messages, quick replies, and away messages to quickly get in touch with your customers and use statistics to track and measure your performance like interaction rate, daily visit status, customer queries and so on.
Whatsapp Login Security Tips
People access to WhatsApp for both private and professional use. So safety and security concerns regarding the information shared on WhatsApp is obvious. This article presents some security tips for all the WhatsApp users listed below:
- Enable two-step verification to add more security to your account. In doing so, you need to enter the six-digit PIN that you have created every time you attempt to verify your phone number. Also, enter the email address where you can receive a link sent by WhatsApp to disable two-step verification in case you forget your six-digit PIN and to help safeguard your account.
- Do not share a 6-digit WhatsApp SMS verification code with others.
- Set a PIN lock to better secure your phone.
- When you lost your mobile or your mobile got stolen then in this case you can secure yourself in three ways. Firstly, lock your SIM card. Secondly, use a new SIM card with the same number to activate WhatsApp on your new phone and deactivate your account.WhatsApp can only be activated with one phone number on one device at a time. And finally, send email to WhatsApp with the subject line ‘Lost/Stolen: Please deactivate my account’ and include your phone number.
- Block specific contacts who violates terms and conditions of WhatsApp, sends you spam and hoax messages and harms you.
- Control how much information you share to others, what you see and with whom you interact and who sees your information.
You can enjoy many benefits of using WhatsApp. WhatsApp works on most platforms from Android, iOS and Windows mobile phones, tablet, iPads to desktop computers. Ads do not appear on WhatsApp. So ads do not annoy WhatsApp users. Moreover, WhatsApp is free of cost and user friendly. Hope this article is helpful to you. Start using WhatsApp and enjoy its features and benefits.